We wanted to let everyone know that our Aunt and Cousins are participating in the March for Babies that the March of Dimes puts on. They are walking in memory of Tyler and for Caleb and Ethan, and the money they raise will be donated in the boy's names.
We are very humbled and amazed by their generosity and would encourage anyone who would like to help them raise money to go to their team page and donate. Here is the address: http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=1389052
For anyone who doesn't know, the mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.
Thank you to the Fry's for taking up this cause for the boys! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is our pleasure to do this Jamie. I have gotten so much joy from it already. It feels so good to give where ever we can. I have learned that the March of Dimes has shortened these walks to only 1-3 miles because they are now having trouble getting people to do them. This is a major fundraiser, and easy to do. I ask each of you to consider doing the walk or to donate to our team. To those of you that have already donated, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for putting the link on here. We need as much exposure as we can get. I love you all.
ReplyDelete